I have reserved the Canton Quilt Corner's fantastic room and retreat center for a weekend of crafting!
Day Crafting and Overnight Stay
Friday, December 3
Saturday, December 4
Come when it works for you and craft away!
Would you like a day or an evening to get away from the hustle?
I have the PERFECT opportunity for you!
Perfect retreat center at Canton Quilt Corner, Canton SD
What is included?
- Your own 6’ table for all of your things
- Extra space for tools
- On-site shopping
- Expert help for layouts, color choices, etc.
- Ideas available for inspiration
- Access to all of my tools, stamps, inkpads, die cut machines
- Meals included - and you don't do any cleanup!
- Time with family and friends while you all enjoy stamping and scrapbooking (or another craft project?)
- On-site sleeping - just down the hall
- Door prizes!
- Drawings for finished pages/cards
The doors of the Canton Quilt Corner open at 10 AM – and you can get set up and get to work! We are allowed to stay until wee hours of the morning. How is that for perfect?
Meals are included (based on when you are coming).
Info on the Canton Quilt Corner: The Canton Quilt Corner (cantonquiltcorner.com, across from courthouse in Canton, SD) has a huge room that I would LOVE to put to use with you , great crafters! They have brand new roller chairs for you to use with your OWN table! They have JUST added a 15 bed retreat center above the store. Absolutely amazing! Brand new everything – beds, showers, kitchen. You will not be disappointed in the facilities!!
- Friday (doors open to 2 AM), $35 – includes 2 meals and all the above Extras!
- Friday eve (6 PM to 2 AM), $25 – includes 1 meal and all the above Extras!
- Saturday (doors open to 2 AM), $35 – includes 2 meals and all the above Extras!
- All Weekend (Friday doors open to Sunday 2 AM), $100 – includes 5 meals, overnight stay, and all the above Extras!
What do you bring?
- Your projects to work on!
- All the snacks you need (and more, hee)
- Your preferred drinks for the weekend (we can keep them cold for you)
- Do you have something you would like to bring that would make your craftin time more enjoyable? Let me know and I will see what we can do!
- The sooner I get the RSVPs in, the better it will be! If I do not get enough sign ups, I cannot offer this to you (the Canton Quilt Corner needs to know numbers, etc.)
- Without enough participants, the event will not be held. RSVP early so this does not happen!
- $20 non-refundable down payment is expected by November 15, 2010. If something very unforeseen comes up, you will be able to apply the $20 to product or a future retreat.
- Your $20 down payment reserves your spot. VERY, VERY limited number!
To view more information go here.
To RSVP, send me an email at email@example.com.