Would you like to have some time to do something for yourself?
Would you like to have some stamping projects planned and cut for you?
Would you like to add to your stamping and scrapbooking product every month?
If You answered Yes to any of the questions above, then a Stamp Club would work Great for You!
What is a Stamp Club?
- A fun and inexpensive way to increase your supply of Stampin' Up! rubber stamps, inks, papers, accessories and embellishments.
- A group of people who agree to purchase a set amount of Stampin' Up! merchandise from me (Sandy Hoefakker) each month for up to ten months.
- The monthly HOSTESS is entitled to all the free and incentive merchandise available for the club party.
How does a Stamp Club Work?
- I need people to commit to purchasing at least $15 in Stampin' Up! product each month.
- Each month, the club will meet (or not meet if you choose) and we will make three projects at ABSOLUTELY no charge!
- Each month one member of the club will be the hostess and reap all the benefits (free stamps and free product).
- Depending on the number of members, the club will run approximately 10 months. You will know all commitments up front to make a decision.
Sound good? Great! All you need to do is pick from one of the clubs below. If you are interested in a club and there is not a perfect match for you, let me know and I will get you a perfect match!!! Don't delay -- reply to this email and let me know which group you would like to join!!
- Club 1 -- meets 2nd Monday of each month in my home (Canton) at 7 PM
- Club 2 -- meets 2nd Tuesday of each month in my home (Canton) at 1 PM
- Club 3 -- meets 2nd Tuesday of each month at Brandon Pizza Ranch at 5:30 PM
- Club 4 -- meets 3rd Thursday of each month at 1 PM at Caribou Coffee (28th and Minnesota, Sioux Falls)
- Club 5 -- meets 3rd Thursday of every month at 7 PM at a Sioux Falls business on the east side
- Club 6 -- meeting day and time to be determined, but will be located between George and Sanborn, Iowa. Will meet once a month -- members will determine best meeting days and location.
- Club X -- this club does not meet, but orders must be placed with me by the 10th of each month. As a member you will receive the projects in the mail with directions to complete them (THREE FREE PROJECTS!). One of the months you will be the hostess! There will be an extra $3 each month for extra postage to mail your product you purchase to your home.
- Club Y -- You organize friends and family into a group (5 to 10 people). We will meet on a date and at a location that works best for the group.
You MUST commit to the full term (up to 10 months) of the club.
Your orders and payments must reach me by the pre-determined date each month.
You Deserve Something More!
The Stampin' Up! Color Coach has a value of $14.95 and is yours Absolutely FREE with joining a Club!
(You will receive your color coach with your first order you place with the club. Already have a color coach? Pick a $14.95 stamp set or accessory instead. )
Do Not Delay!! This offer is only good until the groups are filled or until September 30, 2010!
If for some reason the club you or I organize does not materialize the offer is invalid.