Hosting a Stampin’ Event
What to host???
· Workshop: 3 projects are demonstrated, guests make two of them. There is no cost to the guests to make the projects.
· Stamp a stack: you and guests will make 16 cards – 4 each of 4 different designs. $20. All guests will receive free shipping on their orders. The cards will be easy enough that anyone can get them completed. All cardstock and materials are precut and ready to stamp.
· Scrap a stack: you and guests will make 4 – 2 page spreads for a total of 8 scrapbook pages. $20. All guests will receive free shipping on their orders. The scrapbook pages will be easy enough for anyone to complete. All cardstock and materials are precut and ready to stamp.
· Tile making: – you and guests will make 6” x 6” tiles for decoration purposes. Each tile is $10. There is no limit to how many tiles can be made – it only takes about 15 minutes to make one tile.
· Anything else you can think of: -- do you have other ideas? Let me know – we’ll figure out a way to get it done!!
· Fun, fun, fun!! How about a girls time away? We all need that!! Get your friends and family together for a good time!! Your guests will love learning about this new papercrafting hobby for cardmaking , scrapbooking, or many other outlets.
· Hostess benefits – you will receive hostess benefits from me and/or Stampin’ Up! When hosting a any stampin event, there are free stamps and money to spend. Who doesn’t like free stuff??
· Who invited you here tonight? That person gets booking credit. $5 for the first booking, $10 for two bookings and $25 for three bookings!! Everyone benefits when people host.
· Free catalog!! Everyone that hosts will receive a free catalog. And, it is full of tons of neat ideas for you to recreate.
How do I host???
· Speak up and let me know!! It’ll be easy.
· You pick the event and date!
· You round up a list of friends and family.
· I’ll get the invite ready and the work is all done!!
Sandy Hoefakker, Demonstrator, 605.366.4059,